cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Item - Completion Flag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose, we have an Order with 100 Units requirement from customer. We create Delivery 1 with 60 Units and Delivery 2 with 30 Units. Later, you don't want to create any further delivery. What is the best way to control it ? I have couple of things in mind:

1. Set delivery block at header level - Causes issue with completion flag.

2. Update order quantity - but, we will loose tracking of original quantity

3. Update partial delivery flag - this is at item level.

Can you please let me know if there are any other methods that are better. Obviously, it has to take care of ATP and Credit mgmt flags.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Put reason for rejection at the sales order line item level and check.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I put reason for rejection for partially delivered item? I thougth you can put reason for rejection for full line only.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I tested in my system and it worked. Can you check in your system?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the best way to complete an Order item whose quantity can only be partially delivered is to put a rejection reason on the item once the actual quantity is delivered. This is a standard practice that SAP recommends, when you don't want to change the order quantity even though it can't be fully met

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

to close sales order for VL10N (no more delivery requirements coming from this sales order) SAP recommends to set

Part.dlv./Item (Item level, Shipping view) to "A - Create a delivery with qty greater than zero"

This is the best method to do not generate further requirements in delivery, billing and credit control..

Regards,

Machetto

Answers (0)