Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Both Condition record determined for a single condition type

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client facing the problem as below,

The condition type is a Surcharge and has 3 tables. In the access for first table the exclusive indicator is maintained. For second and third table the exclusive indicator is not maintained. Now for second and third access the condition record is maintained. As per the standard configuration system will determine both the values and only consider the third value for calcuation purposes. I.e. second access with 400 EUR and third access with 420 EUR so system will determine the value as 420 EUR. But in one order live system is determining 400 and 420 EUR in with total of 820 EUR. I am not able to trace down the problem. Could you please guide on the same?

Thanks

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul ,

You have to maintain the condition exclusion for your condition type.

Go to *IMGSales & DistributionBasic FunctionsPricingCondition exclusionCondition exclusion for groups of conditions*

--Define condition exclusion group

--Assign condition types to condition exclusion group

--Maintain condition exclusion for pricing procedure.Here you select your Pricing procedure & click on exclusion

--Select B (Best condition within the condition types) and assign to to the exclusion group & save it

--Raise sales order in VA01 & check conditions in item level.

--You will find the system will take best condition price.

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

This happens, when multiple condition records are maintained & satisfy w/o activating 'exclusion' indicator.

Pls maintain the 'exclusion' indicator for the 3rd access.

I am sure, your problem will be solved.

Also, I do NOT understand why c. record is not maintained for 1st access?

Rgds

Sumanth.G