cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hoiw to supress a default value on a mandatory partner in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My partner detrmination procedure has a mandatory partner in there that is basically a reference partner of type 'sold-to' .... it is not the 'sold-to' but it is related (but the relationship is not fixed), and at times can be a 'sold-to' in it's own right on a separate sales document ... in this instance it is just for reference.

It is mandatory.

The problem is that it is coming in with a default value set to that of the real sold-to.

I don't wan tthat - I jsut want it blank (or zero) - I've tried a few different things with 'source' & 'origin' but can't seem to find the right combination .... can someone help please.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

--Go to T.Code VOPA

--Click on Partner procedure

--select your partner procedure & double click on it

--check the partner function is marked with Not Changeable

--Uncheck the Not changeable for the required function & save it

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response but you have misunderstood the question - the value is changable - its just that it is defaulted to a value I don't want.

SO Partner Determination

Sold-to 1234

BP 1234

SH 1234

PY1234

MYPartnet 1234 (defaulting automatically) ... I want a blank/zero here in the first instance so that the user must fill something in.

Regards.

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

Check whether you maintained not modifiable of that function.In partner determination you chosen the partner function is mandatory and also not modifiable bcoz of that reason it is coming in grayed out mode,so un tick the not modifiable and check.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response but you have misunderstood the question - the value is changable - its just that it is defaulted to a value I don't want.

SO Partner Determination

Sold-to 1234

BP 1234

SH 1234

PY1234

MYPartnet 1234 (defaulting automatically) ... I want a blank/zero here in the first instance so that the user must fill something in.

Regards.

Patrick