Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA: Idocs USERCLONE remain in Status 64

Former Member

Hello experts,

I'm setting up a CUA at the moment.

Basically everything works fine, but in case of mass maintenance activites (e.g. TA SU10 or when distributing via report RSCCUSND), the child system only processes some of the received USERCLONE-Idocs, the left ones remain in status 64.

I know that they can be processed via report RBDAPP01 periodically in batch-mode, but I want to have them triggered immediatly.

Can you tell me what's the reason for this behavior? Is this a general ALE-Setting or based on my partner settings in WE20?

Thanks for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee

Hello Werner,

its rahter a ressource issue. ALE provides a setting, so that idocs which reamin with 64 can be processed in batch automatically.

Pls have a look at folllowing SAP notes:

555229 IDocs hang in status 64 for tRFC with immediate pro -->point 2.

b.rgds, Bernhard

2 REPLIES 2

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee

Hello Werner,

its rahter a ressource issue. ALE provides a setting, so that idocs which reamin with 64 can be processed in batch automatically.

Pls have a look at folllowing SAP notes:

555229 IDocs hang in status 64 for tRFC with immediate pro -->point 2.

b.rgds, Bernhard

Thanks Bernhard,

I knew that this might be a resource issue, but actually my problem was that the CUA-Batch-User had no authorition for releasing Batch Jobs, this is mentioned in the SAP Note...

After adding this to the CUA-Role, everything works fine!

BR

Werner