Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FITE_EXPENSES --> Available Travel Requests / Plans

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've got a question concerning the creation of travel expenses and the data acquisition of the respective travel request. Let's say I've sent a Travel Request and it has been approved by the respective approver, i.e. status of the process is "approval" and status of approval is "approved". Now, in the scenario "All my Trips" the user can choose the tabs for travel requests and click on the link "Create" in Tab "Travel Expenses", so the travel request is used as a data template for the travel expense sheet. All is good.

Alternatively, for some requests posted, at the 'entry screen' of the scenario FITE_EXPENSES, there's a list "Available Travel Requests / Plans" which apparently shows some, but not all travel requests available.

Now my question is: Where does the generic alv-grid "Available Travel Requests / Plans" get its items from? I've plunged deep into FITV_FPM to find some clues but couldn't fin anything out, it's just too generically programmed...

The way it is now, there is a redundancy/inconsistency between all my trips --> travel requests, and FITE_EXPENSES --> Available Travel Requests / Plans. This bothers me, because it will be annoying for the end user...

I hope somebody can clear this up ;-/

Cheers, Lukas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Lukas

I had a look at this and couldnt find anything very useful to be honest!

The main queries related to it showing ALL requests, canceled/unapproved etc and could it be filtered with different query as it still displays, but all I could find was development confirmation that this was standard design based on:

FITE_VC_PRESELECTION Preselection for Expenses

-> COMPONENTCONTROLLER

-> Methode: PREPARE_TRIP_LIST

If the departure date is in the past the request will be in the list and the request can be selected to create a trip.

Sally

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had a look at this and couldnt find anything very useful to be honest!

Are you kidding? This is exactly the information I was looking for!

IF sy-subrc = 0.                                                                        "MAWH1494578
    CASE cl_fitv_assistance=>get_req_plan_future( <ls_emp_info>-trip_provision_variant ). "MAWH1494578
      WHEN '0'.                                                                           "MAWH1494578
*       Remove trips in the future or with existing expense report.                       "MAWH1494578
        DELETE rt_trips WHERE expenses IS NOT INITIAL OR datedep > sy-datum.              "MAWH1494578
      WHEN '1'.                                                                           "MAWH1494578
*       show all requests and plans!                                                      "MAWH1494578
        DELETE rt_trips WHERE expenses IS NOT INITIAL.                                    "MAWH1494578
      WHEN OTHERS.                                                                        "MAWH1494578
*       use default -> delete...                                                          "MAWH1494578
*       Remove trips in the future or with existing expense report.                       "MAWH1494578
        DELETE rt_trips WHERE expenses IS NOT INITIAL OR datedep > sy-datum.              "MAWH1494578
    ENDCASE.                                                                              "MAWH1494578

ELSE.                                                                                "MAWH1494578
    "Remove trips in the future or with existing expense report.
    DELETE rt_trips WHERE expenses IS NOT INITIAL OR datedep > sy-datum.                  "MAWH1494578
  ENDIF.

Thanks a lot Sally!

Cheers, Lukas

0 Kudos

Ah no problem.. for some reason I thought you were looking for something more in the table side!

Glad to have helped

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does noone have an idea or is my question too daft?

Cheers, Lukas