cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know the Invoice Number with Spool Request number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

How to find out the Invoice Number if we have a Spool request number,

User has said that, he is having Spool request number and wanted to reprint the same Invoice, so wanted to know Invoice number.

Please let me is there any way to find out.

Help me out in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your inputs.

Actually we have few spool numbers given. in which few Spool number is not existing in SP01.

And few are existing but when i click on the smartform it is not showing the Invoice print preview.

Please give us some more inputs to solve the issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Jaya

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Jaya

Check wheather the spool is showing any error.As it is not showing the invoice print preview ,then check wheather any changes have been done in the output type,by changing the smartform.Also check wheather invoice number is being printed in the print.

As some spool numbers are not showing,they might have been deleted.So generate a new spool to look into the issue.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Spool could have been created in some other users based on the RECIPIENT setting while spooling. Anyway a quick way could be, try a z-which creates PDFs from spool request number and there you have the output, you are looking for!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jaya,

If you know Spool request number and if you want to find invoice number, always spool request number its contains date and time on it based on that we can find actual invoice number in VBRK and VBRP table.

first go to SP01 or SP02 transaction code and enter your spool request number and find out date and time and now for to SE11 and enter VBRK or VBRP table and search data based on date and time you will get correct Invoice number,

Please review and let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards

Nishad

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya

If you want to know the invoice number with spool request number then go to SP02 and select the spool number and click on smartforms then it will take it to the output there in the output you can see the invoice number.Secondly, you can also select the spool number and click on display.

Regards

Srinath

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE16 and enter TSP* and click F4. You will get list of tables related to spool.

I hope some of the table may give you a path to the solution.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

If that is a spool containing invoice print out you can view the spool in SP01 and read the invoice number yourself.