cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown error during manual creation Inbound Delivery in EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm building a demo for an SAP EWM system. It's installed on an existing SCM system, and is connected to ECC 6.0.

The replication of Inbound Deliveries from ERP to EWM is going fine. However, when I try to create an Inbound Delivery in EWM manually (tr. /SCWM/PRDI), I get the following error message:

Unknown error has occurred in target system - Message no. /SCWM/DELIVERY_UI056

Does anyone know how to solve this error?

Thanks in advance, best regards,

Oliver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver / Keith

I am getting this error, please help me with the steps to resolve this issue.

Regards

Mohd

Hi Mohd,

I guess in a meanwhile you found the issue. Otherwise check the logon data of the RFC user and in case of Communication or System add parameter GUI_HAS_ACTIVEX = X to this user, which will solve your issue.

Marcel

former_member370174
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Was this issue resolved?  I too have this error.  Would like to know the solution if resolved...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

I haven't been working on this issue for a while, but I just tried it again and to my surprise it's working. Unfortunately I don't know how it was resolved, I just know it's working fine now..

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

although you are trying to create a delivery manually, the system is trying to reach ERP: have you verified if in customizing deliveries manual creation is allowed?

EWM>Interfaces>ERP integration> General settings>Set control parameters for ERP version control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Fransesco,

I've checked the settings you mentioned, but all seems fine.

The correct Business system and SAP Release have been entered, and in the Inbound Delivery settings I can see that it is allowed to create Inbound deliveries in EWM.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks & regards,

Oliver

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

one point might be the user being used for the system communication (what is entered in the RFC destination). The system tries to log on to the ERP system to start the VL60. If the user does not have the proper authorizations, it might be the problem (can not try it, as I do not want to change our settings...).

Best regards

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for the tip.

I checked the RFC-user, but turns out it has SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW, so it has enough authorizations.

I'll keep looking for a root cause... any suggestions, please let me know!