SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RTP Interface error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting a RTP Interface error when i execute my RTP interface. Below is the error message-:

"Error X_WRTPOUT-ICODES in ISU_RTP_RTPRESVAL_CREATE when accessing RTP component &1 period &2"

This error message appears because i havent assigned any output parameters to my 'Default' RTP component code.

If i assign my ouput result code to my 'default' RTP component output then it works fine but then it does not work as per the requirement.

There is SAP note 1353441 for this error message and this is because of the SAP standard FM error. I have implemented this note in my system and still getting the above error message.

In RTP interface it is not necessary to assign any output parameters to 'Default' RTP component code because i have assigned output parameters to my other RTP comp codes.

Has anyone experienced this issue? Can anyone guide me with the resolution of this issue?

Thanks,

Mayuresh

4 REPLIES 4

christiane_grammlich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mayuresh,

which transaction do you execute, where you receive theis error message and what is the number of the error message?

Are the following notes 1353441, 1378483, 1419642 and 1418892 implemented?

Christiane

0 Kudos

Hi Christiane,

I get this error during billing execution using EA00 tcode. Also when i execute FM - ISU_RTP_INTERFACE_SINGLE_RUN to check my RTP interface output i get the same error message.

Below are the error details-:

Error X_WRTPOUT-ICODES in ISU_RTP_RTPRESVAL_CREATE when accessing RTP component &1 period &2

Message no. AJ532

Diagnosis

An access error occurred while an internal table was being read.

SAP Note-:

I have only applied SAP note 1353441 and havent applied 1378483 note.

I had a look at 1378483 note today and found that the correction for this note contains commenting the code that causes my above error. Hence i think that implementing 1378483 note should remove my error. I will ask basis guys to apply this note tomorrow and will update you about this.

Let me know what you think about this.

Thanks,

Mayuresh

0 Kudos

Hello Mayuresh,

sorry for my late answer. Yyou should (let) implement the note 1378483.

Regards.

Christiane

0 Kudos

Hi Christiane,

I have implemented SAP note 1378483 and as mentioned on implementing this note i am not getting the error message.

Thanks for your help.

Closing this thread.

Thanks,

Mayuresh