cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intra-company sale and purchase between two plants

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I would like to know how can intra-company sale and purchase be carried out in SAP?

Details of scenario:

There are 2 plants under one company code which are represented by 2 diff profit centre.

When plant u201CAu201D requires component, it raises Purchase Order and then plant u201CBu201D issues Sale Order and sells this item to plant Au201Du201D with profit margin.

How can this scenario be mapped in SAP so that my material inventory does not inflate and at the same time there is sale shown in plant 2 and purchase in plant 1. Also corresponding entries of internal sale and internal purchase are shown in respective profit centre.

Request you to please help me out.

Regards

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you say inventory should not inflate, how is the possibility of having profit margin in plant A.

Nevertheless, with movement type 641, there would be no accounting document generated but I doubt on the inventory part. In case you want to make changes from inventory point of view, better copy this from OMJJ and change according to the requirement with the help of MM / FI colleagues

G. Lakshmipathi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

I think that you can achiive it with STO. In M/08 and OBYC play with accounting determination according with the financial requirements (accruals, expenditures and so on), when you will do the MM movs. you can populate in PCA tables and the FI consultants could built the reporting for this requirement.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo