Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP B.S 7.0 VS SAP ECC 6.0

prasad_satam
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Want to share something & ask also.

Yesterday I have attended one interview for SAP FI Consultants Trainee position. In my CV I have mentioned about my certification in SAP FI module which I have taken in Sept 2011. The interviewer asked me about version of the SAP I learn. I simply said SAP B.S 7.0. He again I asked me about I am sure or not. I confirmed from my side about B.S 7.0 but from his face what I understood is he is not happy with the answer & I am saying something wrong.

Today check again everywhere on material , institute s website where I have taken certification, SAP One World, they have mentioned SAP FI B.S 7.0 & also about ECC 6.0.

So I want to know what I have to write in my CV about certification SAP B.S 7.0 or ECC 6.0

Whats difference in both of them. I dont want to get confuse in such questions in future & loose golden chance of employment. So Please guide..

the link below shows contains of my course.

http://www.saponeworld.com/product.php?productid=371&cat=92&page=1

The path on the website

SAP Education Services » Certification Courses » SAP Business Suite 7 » SAP Financials » SAP CERTIFIED APPLICATION ASSOCIATE - FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING WITH SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4

regards,

Prasad

Edited by: sprasadr on Nov 6, 2011 2:16 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nothing to do with Business Suite.

You are certified in ECC 6.0 with Enhancement Pack 4

Answers (0)