cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attaching a custom screen and transfring values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have to raice a pop-up screen in the shoping cart creation screen. my requirement is like this when user processing the shoping cart after, a window pops up has to be raised when the user clicks on the account assignment area and the list of last 20 distinct GL codes used in shopping carts created by the same user are displayed.for this i found to Badi the first one is BBP_CUF_BADI second one is BBP_DETERMINE_ACCT. i am confused which is the Badi i have to choose for this case.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"BBP_DETERMINE_ACCT" is called after you populate the G/L account value and order the SC and "BBP_CUF_BADI " is to add customer fields to the SC

screen.

You can try with the BADI "BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI".There you can call the POP UP FM/screen and accordingly write the logic.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

thanq for u r replay. my problem is how to transfer user selected data from custom screen to SRM web screen respective fields.i.e.suppose user has selected a row which is having fields in the sequence as cost center,cost center value and G/L account then he will click on ok button the selected value has to be reflected from custom screen to SRM WEB screen. what are the possible ways to do this. it is a littile bit uegent.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay

As Disha said you can call the customized screen in BBP_DOC_CHANGE BADI and enter the details as per your logic. This will reflect to Shopping cart details when you go to check status.

Hope this should solve your issue.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jagadish,

thnaq for u r replay.but the thing is that the badi BBP_DOC_CHANGE BADI is not triggering for my requirement.

can u suggest me any other techniqe for attaching a custom screen to shoping cart and transfring values from custom screen to SRM web screen.pls give some good suggestions.

thanq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay

Check SAP notes 458591. You will find the procedure how to manage the user defined fields and screens.

This should help you.

PS : Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

Thans for u r helping hand. I want to clarify one thing.The screen which i want to display is custom screen but i am not using any custom fields on that screen i am using standard data base fields only. after displaying sap standard table data on the screen i want to transfer the user selected values to SRM WEB screen respective fields. all these things i want to do while creating a shoping cart.hope i will get the answer. this is little bit urgent issue.

Thanks&Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Did you get any success in getting the Pop up window first?

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

yes disha i found BBP_CUF_BADI and tested to trigger a custom screen when user click on cost assignment while creating an shoping cart.now i want to know the procedure for transfering user selected record from custom screen to SRM WEB screen respective fields. one more thing is the screen is custom screen but the fields which i am dispalying is standard fields.can u help me any procedure to achive this requirement.

Thanks&Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See if the following thread help.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks for ur inputs. we have found the solution for calling custom screen and displaying the required standard fields on that screen.After displaying user will select his required row then he cliks on the ok button. now my question is what is the procedure to tranfer these user selected values to the SRM WEB while creating the shopping cart.

Thanks&Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay

Did you create new FM to save data in global storage and to return data to the application?

Use PUT_DATA to transfer values to Customer function group. Then use GET_DATA method to transfer customer field values to application.

You need to create new ITS template for customer screen and new internet service for the same. Then add new template to Internet service BBPACCOUNT.

Let me know if it works.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

As Jagdish has also mentioned,You need to create new ITS template for customer screen and new internet service and use the methods PUT_DATA /GET_DATA for transfer of data to and from screen.

For more details on this ,refer the posts whose links i have provided in my earlier reply.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Answers (0)