cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Sale 106 has been saved (no delivery created)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

while Saving the Cash Order i am facing a error called Cash Sale 106 has been saved (no delivery created)

and also when i check the pricing

In pricinh Condition value is also showing 0

Can u help me out

Regards

VP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well what Pradeep said is important but I think your problem might be much simpler because I faced it a few days ago.

For me, this happened when the lead time in VOV8 had not been defined but the proposed date of delivery in the Sales Document Type (ZA01 for me) was still proposing the requested delivery date as the next day and not the current day. Therefore, if you are also seeing any date different than today, just change it to today (current date) and see if it works because that did the trick for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for ur inputs

but its not working same error coming

checked all the inputs but not working

thanx

VP

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the copy controls for "cash sales" and delivery doc type "BV" . before that check the sales doc CS using transaction VOV8 Whether Immediate delivery is "X"(immeadete delivery if quantity is confirmed). i hope you will get it .

Thank You,

pranay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u shabie.. Your answer worked me in solving my issue.. del doc got created when i selected the todays date in the req delivery date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check whether shipping point is determined in sales order level or not ?

With Regards

S.Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VP

--Go To T.Code VOV8 & select your Cash Sale Document

--Under the Shipping Tab check the delivery type is BV

--Mark X for Immediate Delivery & Shipping condition is 10 immediate delivery & Save it

--Go To T.Code VOV7 item category BVN & Check the Billing Relevance u2013 B & Pricing is X u2013Std Pricing

--Change the shipping condition for customer in XD02, under Shipping Tab as 10-Immediate delivery

--Check the shipping point determinationu2014OVL2

Put Shipping condition for Customer u201810u2019+ loading group of Material + Plant+ Proposed Shipping point +Manual shipping point

--Check the Storage location Determination-OVL3

Shipping point+ Plant+ Storage condition + Storage location

--Check in Copy Controls in VTFA

--Check the Validity periods for you condition record in VK11 for the Material

Please let me know when your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep