cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax rate not picking up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

In my pricing procedure the tax access sequence contains two access ,one with combination of country/region/region delivering plant/tax classification customer/matrial which is the specific one and second acess which is general one at the bottom with combination country/tax classifcation customer/material tax classification.Althought condition record is maintained in both the acess of the condition table ,the system picks up only the value of second access i.e country/custtax classification/material tax classification.

So please provide me with solution to rectify this error

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in your pricing procedure (tcode V/08) if you have a requirement VOFM and it's working.

Regards

Eduardo

PD: I forgot, check also the validity for date range.

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Nov 6, 2011 12:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, E_Hinojosa

I checked in VOFM and you were right ,there was a programe written for tax calculation.Thanks for your providing immediate solution.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ensure whether you have selected exclusion indicator for the first key combination in your access sequence.

If that is checked, once it finds a conditon record, it won't proceed further to the next one and pick the first identification.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gomatheeswaran

1st i like to thank you for your suggestion .now the problem is solved

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont know why you have maintained for two combinations and that too for tax which is not at all necessary. Try to remove the second combination and create a new sale order and check

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Sale Order conditions Tab click on the analysis button.

Check the message for the tax condtion type ,whether it is

1. Access not made or

2. Condition record not found.

Based on th analysis proceed.

If condition record is not found then check customer and material master data whether proper tax indicators are maintained and validity dates.

If access is not made then some requirements are not fulfilled. then check whether plant is determined in the sale order etc.,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I forgot to tell that it is working fine with other plants with the same combination.So what other things need to be checked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VK12/VK13

Check if the condition record is maintained in the combination of plant region.

If not maintained, please maintain.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked the customer master and material master tax classification it is there,and the plant is also determined in sales order.One more thing the same combination is working fine with other plant,Please help me what else need to be picked

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please reply to my suggestion. Is that working?

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you do a Analysis and gives us the details?