cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

db transactions show nothing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In one of our sap system when i tried performance monitoring and some database transactions after a long time now, i observed that no data is shown there. We need to apply any SQL server patch ?

Thanks & Regards

Subba Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> In one of our sap system when i tried performance monitoring and some database transactions after a long time now, i observed that no data is shown there. We need to apply any SQL server patch ?

Hello,

You can try to apply latest MS SQL Server SP level if it is too low, check and confirm this in your landscape, may be this particular system might have not been updated yet.

But I suspect this problem might be due to missing or failing background jobs as well. Could you confirm if all the standard background jobs are scheduled properly.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SDN search shows me another similar problem thread, it might help you.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DatabaseSAP,

you are right, all background jobs are not running. I think somebody done something in this system to stop the jobs. If I schedule the jobs from sm36 again then problem should be resolved ?

Thanks & Regards

Subba Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes most probably this is the reason of db02 showing no data.

After you schedule the jobs, please verify the sap collector job as mentioned in above similar problem thread.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi DatabaseSAP,

It works fine now, thanks a lot for your help.

Thanks & Regards

Subba Rao

Answers (0)