Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA05 Variant save

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have change the colums settings and hide some of the colum, but "save" button in the setting>layout is freeze, so i cant save any required layout, kindly guide.

yes at the selection screen variant button is available if i run any one and made changes in it that is also not incorporated if i again run the variant.

secondly is there any option so that i can count the number of sales order appear in va05. currently only sales order numbers are coming and very difficult for the user to communicated the number of sales order.

Looking for the gurus response.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

having authorizatio issue.

Regards,

measum_kumail2
Participant
0 Kudos

if you have authorization for tcode su01 then add a parameter "SD_VARIANT_MAINTAIN " and maintain X for this parameter in your userprofile. (otherwise ask basis to do so.)

variant save issue will be solved IA.

regarding count issue, no standard report is available. however if you dont want to use saq query for it, u may use a little tip to get the count.

i.e. in field for sales order number in VA02 or VA03, press F4 and enter the document type and other criteria if needed. sap seach screen will return the list of sales order as per your search criteria. beneath the results returned system shows the total number of entries found. Hence this is your number of sales order as per your search criteria.

Hope it addresses ur 2nd requirement too.

Edited by: Robert on Nov 10, 2011 9:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Read this link about authorization if you do not have.

http://www.sap-img.com/fu017.htm

If you want your variant to run everytime you run, there is a default setting check box which you can tick it when you run the save variant box.

Count sales order number in VA05 is not possible. You can do a simple query report to check the count instead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Imran Khan,

If the button is freeze, you will need talk with a Basis to mainteined your profile to activate this option. This is a problem with your profile.

In the button "current" check if in the fields Aggregation have the option to count the sales ordem or other field.

Att,

Henrique

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Please check this thread

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran