Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery note/Invoice - Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Greetings.

We are currently generating the sales order centrally in our organisation.A person is responsible genrating sales order for all the types(i.e Distribution Sales,Institutation Sales).But our dispatch location are different different according to sales type.A store person is not authorised to generate the sales order.He is only allowed to generate the del.notes and invoices.We want to system to put a control such a was that a person who is responsible for dispatch can not make del.note and invoice for institution type of sales,as he is only authorised to diapatch distribution type of sales and vice varsa.

Could anybody please help me out how we can put such type of control at userlevel?

Pleae advice.Any help would be highly appriciated.

Thanks & Best Rgds

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Do you mean that delivery type and billing type are same for both types of sales? If it is different, you can create roles which has authorization objects for respective sales order type, delivery type and billing type set. And you can assign it to them.

Contact your basis team. They can help you in achieving this. You can review the roles in PFCG transaction.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Could you please tell me what is the authorization object for delivery type? As i tried to look for it but I could not get it.

Please advice.

Best Rgds

Nitin

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get it from TOBJ table. You can get all std SD objects by giving V*. For delivery, I think only one object is available V_LIKP_VSTEL (i.e for shipping point). You may have to create a Z object.

Here are few links for auth object creation. You can also get much more from SDN.

[Authorization Objects A Simple Guide|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/a92195a9-0b01-0010-909c-f330ea4a585c]

[Forum discussion on auth object|;

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no standard authorization object for delivery types.

Check in your SAP using SU21 to see if there is 1.

If don't have. Request basis to create and ask ABAP to code the checks in user exit maybe MV50AFZ1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did check the same in SU21 but nothing found.Actually we do not have an abaper with us.I have tried creating new sales order type,delivery type & billing type.I m able to control that user can not create invoice/billing document through authorisation.

But he is still able to generate the del.notes.

is their any solution for for controlling del.types?

Any help would be highly appriciated.

Best Rgds

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are two authorization objects that are checked when someone attempts to create a delivery

V_LIKP_VST : Delivery: Authorization at Shipping Point level, using this you can restrict deliveries on different shipping points to different business roles

V_VBSK_GRA : Deliveries: Authorization for Delivery Group Type, restricts authorization based on delivery group of the items involved in the sales order.

You can use these conveniently to restrict access to delivery process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you ABAP yourself?

You have basis? Can add the customized autorization object right. Still need to modify the codes to check the new object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much.I m able to control through shipiing point authorisation object.My issue has been resolved.

Thanks to other experts as well for providing the valuable support.

Best Rgds

Nitin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Through assignment of authorization should be able to fufil your request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

In standard we can not match this requirement, need to go for enhancement.Use the user exit MV50AFZZ , the impact should be while creating the document.

Here you can develop a z table in that you will mention to which user id which kind of document type should allow like that.

Take the help of ABAPer

Check and revert.

Regards

Ram