Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

RFC Lookup Failed - Channel not available in CPA Cache

Hello Friends,

In our message mapping we called the channel "PI_RFC_RCV" to do RFC lookup in the back end system. In our DEV environment, this look up is working fine. (Our system is PI 7.0)

We have transported the same mapping to our Quality System. Here, in Directroy, we created the RFC communication channel in the same name.

But, during message processing, this look up is not happening. When I checked the trace, it throws the following message.

-

RFC Lookup Failed: com.sap.aii.mapping.lookup.LookupException: Problem when calling an adapter by using communication channel PI_RFC_RCV (Party: , Service: M78CLN155, Object ID: bc67f1868ab832f48d4fae84fc44f19b) Check whether the communication channel exists in the Integration Directory; also check the cache notifications for the instance Integration Server (central Adapter-Engine) Channel object with Id Channel:bc67f1868ab832f48d4fae84fc44f19b not available in CPA Cache

-

Our SXI_CACHE refresh is green, I did complete CPA Cache Refresh. It is successful. The cache connectivity test in RWB also green. Even after I recreated the channel, the same error is coming. The channel id it shows in the trace is not matching the channel id (Object ID) which we created in Directory. The object id is created by system. Confusing from where this id is picked up and written in Trace.

Friends, if you faced this kind of problem earlier and fixed it, please guide me how to fix this. We are struggling.

Thanking you.

Kind Regards,

Jegathees P.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question