cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To delete Inspection type permanently in Mass processing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

I have activated an inspection type 04. Later i found that tis particular inspection type is not useful for me. Using qa08 i deactivated this particular inspection type. But still materials goes to Quality Inspection (QI). But i want materials to go to Unrestricted Use directly. How to delete this inspection type permanently in mass processing.. Or please say me a other solution to make material go to Unrestricted use..

Thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, did you deactivate the Inspection Types after the Production or Process orders have been created? In this case, the Inspection Type is still "Q". When you create a new Order, the Material is posted to unrestricted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul..

Yes i deactivated the inspection type after production is created. You have said that the inspection is still in "Q". Please say me how to find this. Another thing is, i found another option to send it to unrestricted. When doing GR, i selected stock type as Unrestricted. Since 04 inspection type is deactivated, its now going directly to unrestricted even after the production order is created before deactivation.

Thanks a lot for your help.