Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guruu2019s

This is regarding the Credit management

During the sales order creation if the credit limit excess for the order the system has to show me error message as credit limit exceeded. But I am unable to view this message.

I have done the configuration settings for credit management & also assign to the Sales document & Customer.

In T.Code OVA8 I maintained all the required information for the credit Management with warning message in checks.

Please let me know where I have done the mistake.

Regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

is it Dynamic Credit Check? Did you maintain A for warning in OVA8? Also please cross check if the payer is assigned the correct CCA.

Thanks - Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

It is Static Credit check.I have assigned to the Payer also.

Regards

Pradeep

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Before checking all the things just check if credit is evaluated for your order. Follow the below steps in understanding the credit check done for the order you created.

Use the program "CHECK_CM" in SE38 transaction. On executing this program, you will be faced with analysis of SD document with regard to credit management screen appears.

Enter the order number in the sales document field and in the "settings" box check both the check boxes and execute the transaction.

You will be now faced with the credit check analysis done for your order.

Make a note of Credit control area, risk category and credit group

Also check which type of automatic credit check system is doing (Static/ dynamic/......) and also check the reaction (Reaction must be B or D to get the error message)

If needed now you change the settings for the combination of Credit control area, risk category and credit group in OVA8 screen.

Hope this explains

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

in OVA8, under Checks tab, there is a Box for Reaction. You need to either enter A or C there (against StatiC Check).

This will make sure that you will get a Warning message or a Warning Message + Amount of Credit exceed.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

I have already done the required settings in OVA8 but still facing the problem.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Please select the C in the reaction next to your credit check type ( Dynamic, static or oldest open item) what ever it is, then try again hope this will work.

Thanks,

Davinder