Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate CCMS with RWB component monitoring

former_member198282
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, all.

I am wondering if there is a way to forward errors from the component monitoring and CC monitoring in RWB to CCMS. For example, if a CC is down because somebody changed the CC user or password or disable the CC totally, RWB will show errors in the communication channel monitoring. However, I could not find a way to forward those messages to CCMS so that we can manage it in a centralized way. Any idea?

Thanks,

Jonathan.

Edited by: Jonathan Ma on Nov 4, 2011 9:50 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member198282
Participant
0 Kudos

Anyone can help?

Thanks,

Jonathan.

former_member198282
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, all.

Thank you for your reply. But I am aware of those blogs and they don't answer my questions. Specifically, I would like to get your advice on the following:

1) When the proxy runtime fails(it could be the business system is down), the component monitoring in RWB will give you a red error. However, I am not sure how to show this error in CCMS.

2) Under the adapter engine -> CC monitoring. I haven't found a way to get the error messages on the CC show up in CCMS. However, I do see the backlog statistics in the CCMS.

3) If QRFC queues are down for whatever reason(somebody deregister it by accident in smqr), how do you monitor it in CCMS?

Thanks,

Jonathan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, look this...

CCMS Heartbeat... RWB

But First, you'll need all of this..

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos