cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect path prefix in HTTP destination generated from SOAMANAGER

krishg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Our requirement is to create a logical port in SOAMANAGER. For standard ABAP proxy class and a encoded URL endpoint, I was able to create a logical port and generate the SM59 destination in backend system.

Eventhough the URL Access path in Transport settings of the Logical port(SOAMANAGER) is correct, the Path prefix in the SM59 destination is truncated to "/sap/xi" (Consuming a webservice in XI).

When I tried another URL endpoint, it created a HTTP destination with the correct URL. I was looking in SMP for any OSS notes, and could not find anything.

do we need to specify a normal endpoint (instead of encoded URL)... Any ideas?

When I created the logical port from obsolete LPCONFIG (and manually creating the SM59 Destination with encoded url), logical port worked perfectly.

I tried with a decoded URL from SOAManager and the URL was truncated in the generated RFC destination. Any ideas, guys?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

geert_nackers3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you find the solution for this?

I've encountered a similar problem. In SOAMANAGER the url prefix contains "....http://..." but in the generated SM59 destination, it says "....http:/..."  so only 1 "/".

Kind regards,

Geert

former_member182290
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can edit the destination in transaction SM59 and modify "Path Prefix".

Depending NW version the destination cannot be edited , you may have to delete and recreate it manually in SM 59 with same HTTP Destination (GUID) from soamanager.

When you edit /add path prefix and save the HTTP destination , you will receive a warning message.

"Query string not allowed"

Just force it by hitting "Enter" key .

Thank you

Regards

Goverdhan Totawar

krishg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Gov, I was hoping that there was a better solution than manually editing the RFC destination. Do you know if this is the SAP recommended solution for this problem?