cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taxes on Rebate Credit Memos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP gurus,

I have to add taxes to a rebate credit memo, created through manual accrual in VBO2. I can get my tax condition (CTXJ) to show up, but it does not have a value, only a percentage that is not applied to anything and does not contribute to any subtotal.

I have been trying to figure this out for a long time and would appreciate any help!

Thanks,

Andrew

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to condition tab and click on Analysis button so that system will tell you as to why the amount was not flowing. Update here.

G. Lakshmipathi

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Can you please elaborate your problem? Why can't you refer the main pricing condition as base for CTXJ (i.e From and To in pricing procedure). So that the percentage will be applied to the accrual amount.

I hope you have a separate pricing procedure for manual accrual pricing.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem is that I have a condition, Z014, that does not add to a subtotal or Net Value of the Sales Order. The tax of 13% is being applied to nothing, even though I have set the From - To fields to include the range that Z014 lies within. Is there any reason that a condition, which has a value, would not contribute to a subtotal?

I have a separate pricing procedure.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

As it is not contributing to the subtotal,check what is the subtotal that has been assigned.Also check wheather the account key which you have maintained for Z014 tax condition type is in the FI pricing procedure also. Check in the sales order what is the error it is showing in pricing analysis.

Regards

Srinath

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please let me know why Z014 is kept as stastical condition, if you need to apply taxes on it? Is it the calculated value or maintained in condition record?

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi, The condition record gets picked up, and its value in the Pricing Analysis is correct, but then in the document the value is 0.

Gomatheeswaran, It was a statistical condition before, and from what I have read I thought it was necessary for rebates to have statistical conditions.