cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting out of PI processed messages per day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Got some requirement to generate the report out of PI system in excel sheet automatically, we need to get the report like total number of messages processed per interface in a day and again need to segragate successful processed+error messages per interface in seperate columns. Can any one suggest in which tables the data will be availble with sender/receiver interface and total number of messages processed on that interface in a day, i did searched in some of the tables but this information is not available. want to know which tables it will be available if not suggest me how can i generate the report.

Thanks in Advance.

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you seen this link?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Thanks for providing the useful link. I have more than 100 interfaces where i need to make a report to display in excel sheet interface wise number of messages processed, is there any performance issue to extract the count on all the interfaces for complete day ?

Thanks & Regards

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP succeed to do it... when client pay them to analyze their PI Prodruction server (including nice graphs in color). So yes, technically it's possible... I think they use API and then merged all data, for instance in an Excel by calling these API in visual basic. But need too much time to search to reproduce the same

Added info of program providen by Baskar. Keep in mind these points:

Constraints:

- Limited to only the Abap stack of PI (Integration Server).

- So does not count:

¤ the Synchronous Messages (except if Trace has been configurated with a high level)

¤ Messages in error in Sender Adapter, and so not arrived in IS.

¤ Message which use only Java stack (e.g like PI 7.3)

Regards

Mickael

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Performance issue should not be there. This type of report you can execute one time during end of day or during night time.