Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation of Client modifiable task

former_member554823
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can anyone please help me to find out about automation of client modifiable.

Detail:

I want to make a report in SOLMAN system . And via executing this report we will get a list of systems and time interval from -to

so via selecting the system (client number) and time interval it will automatically make the ecatt value entery in respective table

and scedule a batch job which will trigger at atime and after time interval client will be non modifiable and respective ecatt entry will be updated in table.

please suggest can we do this if yes what are the initial steps..

Please provide me a link or helpfull guide reagrding my objective.

Regards,

Vyash Mishra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vyash,

To be frank, as far as I know there is no such kind of report to perform that activity since there is a potential risk involved with the automation in opening the client. 'Client modifiable' is a very sensitive area in SAP system.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

former_member554823
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for your suggestion.

but we want to make a report to perform this activity as we have 150 system in our landscape and amung those 50 systems are production.

so performing this taks " to make client modifiable indevidually via indevedual system is quite time consuming so to save the time we wan to automate this task via solman.

as for as for potential risk there might be some other way to avoid .. we have to search that..

but automation is my goal so please help me to perform this task.

Regards,

Vyash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vyash,

I understand your concern. I would suggest to open OSS message with SAP. Mean while, if I found any useful information, I will let you know.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vyvas,

The automatic modification client modification is not a good idea, even if you landscape is big, i will suggest you to do the changes manually, as there is lot of risk to work on automation on such critical activity.

Thanks,

Anil Bhandary