cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip list fails in portal - "user not found" - powl_act_query is corrupt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi group,

For one user, the trip list in portal dumps. It dumps only for the tab/query with all trips.

The message is "User not found" in the dump. When we debug, we find that the table powl_act_query is corrupt.

For the query id in question, the key fields application and user are empty.

We corrected the error via POWL_D01. But can anyone explain how this could happen?

Best regards

Kirsten

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Kirsten

I did some checking on this error and found that it has happened on occasion that sometimes when users have their personalized queries saved in table POWL_ACT_QUERY, the names for these queries in table POWL_QUERY_T may be overwritten and subsequently the GUID is displayed on the tabstrips instead of the names.

The solution as you found to delete the personalized queries with POWL_D01 is unfortunately the only one I couild find to fix these queries and again show the delivered standard queries.

Unfortunately this is more of a MC-MUS-POW issue relating to personalisation rather than travel management but you could check in SCU3 if perhaps there were any authorization errors maybe?

This wiki link may also help

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/POWL

Cheers

Sally

Edited by: Sally Redmond on Nov 5, 2011 10:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sally,

I have only seen this once (one corrupt entry) for 60.000 users. So it is obviously not a common error. Our problem is that we are so far away from users (3.line support) so we never get to see what they really do. I will close this thread here since it is not a travel issue as you pointed out.

/Kirsten

Answers (0)