SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer fields in EMMACLS list

Former Member

Hi Experts,

We need to see some fields from include CI_EMMA_CASE in the list of transaction EMMACLS but these are not displayed. In transaction EMMACL we can see al fields, in EMMACLS we can only see standard fields even if the ALV structure seems to be the same EMMA_CASELIST_OUT and the include CI_EMMA_CASE is there. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Adriano.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

I've found the solution for this some time ago but forgot to update the post:

There are two ways of achieving this, either run program BALVBUFDEL to reset the ALV buffers or set user parameter SLI = 'BFOFF' in user profile, of course this would need to be done for all users that will use EMMACLS. After adding the fields to CI_EMMA_CASE you will need to run transaction emmaclgen to be able to have these new fields as selection criteria on EMMACL.

Adriano.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems to be working absolutely fine in our case without doing anything extra.

Can you please check in the change layout toolbar button, whether new columns are hidden by default ..

Regards,

Pranav.

0 Kudos

HI Pranav,

I've already checked the variant fields, nothing is hidden per default. The issue is in include MACASELIST_SHLF01, FM LVC_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE is callled wiht parameter I_BUFFER_ACTIVE = 'X':

call function 'LVC_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE'

exporting

I_STRUCTURE_NAME = 'EMMA_CASELIST_OUT'

• for development

• i_buffer_active = ' '

• i_bypassing_buffer = 'X'

• for productive use

I_BUFFER_ACTIVE = 'X'

I_BYPASSING_BUFFER = ' '

changing

CT_FIELDCAT = ET_CLIST_FCAT

exceptions

others = 0.

If we set this parameter to ' ', then all fields from EMMA_CASE are displayed, inclusive the fields from customer include CI_EMMA_CASE. Can you check this code in your system? Did you made the check on transaction EMMACL or EMMACLS, in EMMACL we have all fields, in EMMACLS we have only standard fields.

Thanks already for your reply,

Adriano.

0 Kudos

Hi,

This is true.

But isn't it afterwards going to report REMMACASELIST/perform ALV_FIELDCAT and generating the fieldcatalog with the same FM. After this its displaying the list. Transaction EMMACL also uses the same report.

I put a break point at both the places and it stops at bith places.

If you serach for table GT_CLIST_FCAT whcich is being filled by FCAT FM it is being used at only one place - Include MACASELIST_SHL_USER_COMMANDI01- method GR_CASELIST->SET_TABLE_FOR_FIRST_DISPLAY...but this not diplaying the list.

The final list is being diaplyed through report REMMACASELIST and ouput is proper in sync with EMMACL.

Please update if its not working the same way at your end..

Regards,

Pranav.

0 Kudos

Hi,

in our system this is not working like you describe, in report REMMACASELIST the field catalogue is created in FM REUSE_ALV_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE but this is only made during the selection of cases as REMMACASELIST is submited in REMMACASELIST_SHL form SUBMIT_CASELIST to select the case list based on a pre-defined variant. Then the list is displayed in report REMMACASELIST_SHL using the field catalogue from LVC_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE.

I've raised an OSS message asking SAP to check this, it seems that your system is not working the same way so maybe this is a bug in our system. I didn't found an OSS to correct it.

Thanks for your reply,

Adriano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you run EMMACLGEN after including your custom fields?

0 Kudos

Transaction EMMACLGEN is to change the selection screen of EMMACL, not to add fields in the ALV case list.

Adriano.

0 Kudos

Hi Adriano,

I'm a big fan of your posts and all the useful information you leave at scn.

Did you ever get around to finding out why custom fields do not appear in EMMACLS list after all? Did SAP complete the OSS and provide a Note or some other solution? I want to add the custom field from CI_EMMA_CASE to the BPEM case, selection screen, AND the results too!

Thank you very much,

Jonathan Laplante

Former Member

I've found the solution for this some time ago but forgot to update the post:

There are two ways of achieving this, either run program BALVBUFDEL to reset the ALV buffers or set user parameter SLI = 'BFOFF' in user profile, of course this would need to be done for all users that will use EMMACLS. After adding the fields to CI_EMMA_CASE you will need to run transaction emmaclgen to be able to have these new fields as selection criteria on EMMACL.

Adriano.

0 Kudos

Thank you!! I knew the part about EMMACLGEN From SPRO documentation.

Will try BALVBUFDEL to reset the ALV buffers and so on.

Thank you!!

Regards,

Jonathan Laplante