cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Submission Timelines

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have submitted multiple how-to guides 6 weeks ago and there's no communication from SAP apart from the initial automated e-mail confirming my submissions. Not sure if someone on the forum will be able to help, but it's frustrating not to see any kind of update anywhere (sdn profile or e-mail). It would really help if SAP streamlines the submission process to provide more transparency. Any pointers, anyone? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am in the same situation. I've submitted some articles almost 3 months ago and have no new about them.

I've contacted the SCN Content Team and they told me that they were migrating to a different platform and that they would ask me to re-submit my content.

That was two weeks ago, I had no news since then and of course new articles from SAP people have been published...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Read the blog [Moving to Jive - New Submission Process for Articles and Media Items from the community|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/27152] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; related to new content submission process after migration.

Regards, Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the pointer Vinod! That weblog was long due. While everyone welcomes a better process, it is stupid to let the old link active when you are going to ask the author to submit the content again. It's totally pointless and frustrating. SAP should know better!

Answers (0)