cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM- SUS ( Confirmation of PO on Supplier portal)

kaus_desh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Experts ,

We have upgraded from SRM 5 to SRM 7 EHP 1.

ECC System is ECC6.00 with EHP 5.

We have customised Suppler self service portal on which there are actions for vendor "Confirm" is one of them.

We have observed that pre upgrade phase - In SRM 4 with SAP ECC 6.00 ( EHP4)- While creating a PO we just need to select the Confirmation control key and by which we use to get CONFIRM drop down action on SUS portal.

But with upgrade in SRM7 along with Confirmation control key we need to check the CHECKBOX for ACKNOWL. REQD to get CONFIRM drop down action.

We need to know that is this a Standard SRM7 behaviour ? Change in SRM7 ? IS there any Help notes avilable on this ? How this behaviour seen only in SRM 7 ?

Kaustubh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaustubh,

Yes you do need to check the 'Acknowledgement required' checkbox from SRM 7 onwards. I did not configure MM-SUS in SRM 4 or 5, but in 7, I can confirm that this is indeed needed.

Regards,

Nikhil

kaus_desh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Nikhil,

Now my client wont happy to mark that check box manually .

What i am thinking is to incorporate the logic of ACKNOWL.REQ logic in to CCK and then only CCK should passed thru IDOC in PI and then in PI XML should not failed if PO is without that ACKNOWL.REQ mark.

IS there in BADI BAPI related to pass this CCK with ACK REQ from SRM 7 to portal ?

Finally our intension is to get the CONFIRM action on SUS portal, without marking the ACKNOWL RED checkbox in R3 PO.

Kaustubh