Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type PR00 on materials and the price

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to create a Sales Order by using VA01, in the item level, I am inputting the material number, quantity and profit center. Then when I select the same line and click on item conditions, automatically, condition type PR00 and the and amount is getting defaulted. However, for certain other materials when I click on item conditions, no condition type PR00 is being picked up. I need to manually input PR00 and the amount.

My question, I would like to know if there is any report available which shows, which materials are automatically defaulted with PR00 and what is the price automatically defaulted. I would also like to know, which are the materials are not automatically defaulted with PR00. (the cases where required to enter manually).

I am looking for any report or query etc.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use SAP standard report t.code V/LD that has pricing master record maintained for PR00. The rest does not contain the records in PR00 master records. Alternatively you can get the details from tables A004,A005, and A006 using t.code SE16. The third option would be you can use t.code VK33 also.

Regards,

Edited by: Shiva Ram on Nov 4, 2011 11:27 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adding to Shiva's comments...

The value for PR00 will be determined in the order only if the system could find a valid condition record exisitng. I guess, the condition type PR00 has been configured as...with value 'B - Automatic entry has priority' for the field Manual Entries. You can check the same using Tcode V/06. You are entering the values in the sales order item level for PR00 if the system fails to find a valid condition record. As Shiva mentioned, you can check the existing Condition records using the transaction V/LD for the report '15-Material Price'.

Thanks,

Ravi