Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Cond. type changes from non statistic to statistic when creating invoice

mgbernardo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus!,

I have a problem with a condition type. Though I set it as NON statistic at the procedure, once I create the sales order it's ok but when I create the invoice from the delivery, then the same condition type appears as statistic.

Do you know how to solve this?

Its config is:

On procedure:

Condtype Description Print req. Cont. key

Z001 test description S 777 MWS

Its properties:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/831/screenshot080d.png/

Thanks in advance

Edited by: John Smith on Nov 4, 2011 2:34 PM Reason: not finished

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mgbernardo
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks mates,

I'm going to check those things out and let you know if I could handle the problem

Regards

mgbernardo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

After testing many things I debugged the VF01 code and noticed that a code into a standard enhancement was setting the condition type statistic because it has not an invoice cycle (IS-OIL) set. This must be new on ECC 6 where we move some months ago because in 4.72 never happened.

Once I have set the value for this flag, all the flow is working like a charm

Thanks a lot for your answers, this was a difficult one because is specific for IS-OIL installations.

Regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have set the condition type as statistical in the procedure it will not work , but check the condition document type configuration settings, please check if the accural box is checked, if checked remove it, and then save the same and goto the pricing procedure determination, where the condition is defined, check the condition statistical value.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Thenmozhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

There seems to be no issue with respect to the pricing procedure. Just check 2 things

1. Pricing procedure determination, if you have made the pricing procedure determination in the billing document as different from the sales order? and the the condition is set as statistical.

2. If everything is fine there check the copy control functionality, from Delivery to invoice , compare with the standard and find out if you have missed anything.

hope this is helpful.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Please check if there is any condition exclusion configuration exist. Also, keep the pricing type as 'G' in VTFL line item and try invoicing.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran