cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYSFAIL and queues stucks

0 Kudos

Hi,

In scenarios where inbound queues are used (File IDOC -XI-SAP), when a send data error occurs the queues in XI are set to "SYSFAIL" (caused by the error) and i often have to delete the SYSFAIL messages manually to continue to process the next data.

Is there any way through which i can delete these messages which are of status=SYSFAIL (schedule some job)?

I assume that in my scenary all the error of this type can be cancelleed.

Thanks

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SMQ2 and check the error status , by clicking the "SYSFAIL" .

If the error is "Connection Error " etc, then check the SM59->TCP/IP connection->AI_RUNTIME _JCOSERVER and test the connection. If any error is , then try to restart the J2EE server.

this error may be because of huge amount of messages.

Regards,

moorthy

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a look at this blog by Naveen.

Shoud l answer all questions,

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards,

Bhavesh

0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

We need cancel the sysfail-status menssage (like "cancel manually" ), not to Re-Process failed XI Messages Automatically, and in this blog not talks about this.

Regards,

Antonio

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Antonio,

From the blog,

<i>Often in asynchronous scenarios where inbound queues are used, the queues are set to SYSFAIL status and all the messages in the inbound queue are stuck (not processed). Depending on the status of XI processing queues, we can reset a queue’s status and trigger processing of messages.

To be able to initiate processing of messages stuck in the queue, make sure to set following IS configuration parameter

MONITOR QRFC_RESTART_ALLOWED to value 1

<b>For automatic qRfc failure recovery, schedule the report RSQIWKEX to run periodically. This report enables automatically resets the queues.</b>[\i]

Regards,

Bhavesh

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

Why is the queue locking for SYS-FAIL ? Is it a message you know to be defective ?

Have you looked at SAP Note 951248 ? We were getting queue locks for idocs and this note solved our problem, but we didn't have bad messages we wanted to delete.