cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Help in Interactive Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking at WDR_TEST_ADOBE sample application and trying to create Value Help for my ISR form. I have a search help assigned to a Data element and need to get the search help showing on the Adobe Form.

I am using a ZCI form with an ABAP Dictionary based Interface.

I used a WebDynpro Native Value help Drop Down list UI element (following http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/AdobeForms/Valuehelp/Index.htm) . When I select this Drop down list, I get the below error.

The following error text was processed in the system xxx:: Event to be processed is not supported by adapter

The error occurred on the application server xxx and in the work process 1 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_WDR_NW7_EVENT_HANDLER~HANDLE_EVENT of program /1WDA/CADOBE==================CP

Method: DISPATCH_NW7_EVENT of program CL_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

Method: IF_WDR_CLIENT~GET_CLIENT_UPDATES of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR_LS==========CP

Method: EXECUTE of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_RUNTIME~EXECUTE of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST_FROM_MEMORY of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

Regards

Gandollf.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using ZCI Layout and my interface is DDIC based since it gets generated from QISRSCENARIO.

I referred this link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/48/a1900622ec062be10000000a42189d/frameset.htm

and did what was mentioned. But I get an error message "Value help not possible" every time I click on the value help button '?'

Any help.

Edited by: gandollf on Nov 8, 2011 4:46 AMCI

Edited by: gandollf on Nov 8, 2011 4:51 AM