Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line issue

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I will explain a scenario. please tell me wether its normal. In sales order as u know when we have enough stock, the confirmed quanitiy in the schedule line tab would always shows the quantity confirmed. but if there is no stock, it will show as zero. Now here comes the scenario. For a quanity which is not confirmed and after making stock posting and if we go to va02 to check the schedule line, the confirmed quanity still shows zero unless we delete that line item and replace it. I would like to know if there is way to know the confirmed quantity for a material in sales order without reentering the material after we make stock posting.

regards

Sidhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gino12,

--Go To T.Code VA02 select the line item

--Click on Edit & Select check availability

Regards

Pradeep

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

LeoRocha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You dont need to replace the schedule line. There is a button called "check item availibity" (main sales order screen), you can just click on that.

You can also rescheduling and stock transfer using V_V2 transaction (Note 549064 - FAQ: Rescheduling and backorder updating in R/3) selecting by material, documents, etc.

Regards

Leonardo Rocha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to re enter the row in sale order.

Do what i say, Select the schedule line and go to edit and click on item availability.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gino12 ,

Once you maintain stock in your plant Go to VA02------> Select that Line item and Click on "Check item Availibility". Icon then system proposes delivery proposal with confirm quantity.

Or goto VA02----> EDIT---Click on "Check Availibility.

Regards,

Seegal

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank u all .. its working..