cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Change Partner No. during Configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Gurus,

My scenario ist File to IDoc in PI7.1.

In message mapping i deactive the EDI_DC40 Segment and IDoc Receiver CC takes nothing from payload.

The sender is a business system with logical system name PI71DEV. In the SAP there is no corresponding logical system name as partner no. in WE20. OK. Now the IDocs are red with status code 56: Partner profile is not available.

The normal solution shoud be add new LS in WE20. Replace to create new Partner no. I want to use a free partner no. i.e. XYZ01, which exists already in WE20.

My Question is, whether is possible, to change Partner No during configuration? for example, to parameterize receiver determination or receiver agreement?

Hope you can catch my idea.

Any suggestion would be appreciated!

Regards

Rene

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is the ALE model properly configured?

i think you are facing error related to this.

in the integration directory check the business system comnfiguration> double click in the BS> in the menu---> Adapter Specific Identifiers --> check whether the Logical system name is defined. if not press the button to refresh the data from the SLD. if no BS is assigned, go to the SLD andedit the Bussines system an manully add the Logical System Name.

the other possibiities in to configure the Receiver Agreement> Message Header> sender Service--> select the PI system.

i think the second option will be more easily to configure if you are not a PI senior.

Check your scenario again.

Rgds

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RP,

Thank you for your suggestion! 2 Points for you!

I think you have not catch my point. What you suggested, i understood already. But what I want to do is to manipulate a SNDPRN.

As I said, I have business system with name PI71DEV. In WE20 on SAP there is a partner no. XYZ01, without PI71DEV.

Now the coming IDocs are with Head SNDPRN = PI71DEV. Surely they will not be accepted by SAP.

Without creating the new partner no. PI71DEV in WE20 on SAP, I wan to make it possible, that SAP can accept the IDocs with SNDPRN XYZ01.

Your suggestion seems in the correct direction.

In the Receiver Agreement, I cannot find parameter: Sender Service, but Sender Communication Component. I clicked on Extended and inserted a constant XYZ01.

but I got a error in SXMB_MONI: <SAP:Stack>Sender Service XYZ01kann nicht in ein ALE Logisches System umgeschlüsselt werden</SAP:Stack>

In English: Sender Service YXZ01 cannot be converted in a ALE logical system.

It means, that I changed SNDPRN into XYZ01sucessfully. But it does still not work!

How can I do?

Looking forward your further suggestion!

Regards

Rene

Edited by: Rene Dong on Nov 7, 2011 2:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rene,

see my answer. you must not give a constant, but the PI server itself. In my example, it's INTEGRATION_SERVER_PID.

inSender Communication Channel, select yours. If it's does not exist, then you have to create it in your SLD. See my message .

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Michael,

I understand what you said. Either create a new business system XYZ01 in SLD or create a new partner no. PI71DEV in WE20.

What I want to do is make it possible, without create above both objects.

Now I find an alternative solution: To create a business component, since you can define any logical system name in Adapter-Specific Identifiers.

So it works. but I'm not satisfied with this solution. I thought, one can do it through the parameter in receiver agreement.

OK. nice to discuss it with you.

Regards

Rene

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the other possibilities is to assing to a 3-party the LS and then in the receiver agreement> mapping header> sender service--> select that 3-party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, RP, it could also work! 2 points go to you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. the logical system is precised in the SLD when we create a Business System.

2. IN PI (and its SLD), you cannot have two Business Systems with the same Logical System. Try to do it in the SLD, and you will see a nice message from SAP.

So either for your Legacies systems, you define a BS with a unique Logical, and so in WE20 you have several Partner (one per Legacy), or... you don't use a Business System and... See below:

3. If you want to use the same Logical system (so a generic Partner in WE20 of ECC), you should:

3.1 in SLD, define a Business System linked to PI, as PI will be THE real system which will send data to ECC.

This BS could be like that: type=abap + on TS you PID (PI dev) + name = INTEGRATION_SERVER_PID + role = integrationServer + Logical System name = PIDCLNT200.

3.2 in IR, create a Business Component (PI 7.1) or Business Service (in PI 7.0) correspondting to your Source.

Reminds: this object is inside the SLD, so do not precise an environment in its name (like DEV, QUA, etc).

3.3 In IR, when you create your Receiver Agreement (so to ECC), precise that:

3.3.1 Sender Communication Component = INTEGRATION_SERVER_PID

3.3.2 Receiver Communication Component = PIDCLNT200 <the Logical Sytem Name that you want to be used>

3.4 nothing special in CCR_ECC_IDOC (receiver).

I hope I forgot nothing.

regards

Mickael