cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during delivery creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting the below error during the creation of delivery. please help resolving this if anybody come acros this problem.**

This at the time of delivery creation and not the PGI.

Error:

System status EDEL is active (EQU 16078905)

Message no. BS013

Diagnosis

Object EQU 16078905 has system status EDEL (Assigned in delivery note). According to this status, transaction 'Delivery note assignment' is not allowed.

Procedure

You can only carry out the requested function if this is allowed according to the status of the object.

Thanks,

Shyam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VA02, input the sale order reference and execute. From top menu bar, click on Goto > Header > Status. There again click on "Object status" and check whether any lock is there. If so, change it and then retry. If this is not working, then please have a look at the following notes:-

- Note 354318 - E BS013 after delivery goods movement with HU

- Note 687592 - BS013 for GI for replenishmt delivery from decentralized WMS

- Note 638826 - Final confmtn: W-Mssg BS013 "System status & is active (&)"

- Note 810051 - BS013 - Serial number - status not updated

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shyam,

Please check with this thread. this will help

Regards,

Seegal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually, When I do the delivery that time itself system is giving this error. not resolved yet. please suggest.

-Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Posting a similar thread, check it..this may be useful. If not, please provide more details like, when this error appears (while creating the delivery itselt VL01N)

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

When I do the delivery direct through Order or Through VL01N and select the serial number that time it gives the error.

-Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is becasue of the status of the serial number, as the serial number is already allocated to another delivery the status EDEL is active and it will not allow you to assign it ot new delivery. Use a different serial number or change the serial number status using IQ02, if your business allows it..

Regards,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAM,

Thanks for y our reply, I am trying to uncheck the EDEL checkbox but the screen is grayed out so cannot change the status. pleae suggest if you have any other solution to change the status.

-Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As told by Sap, the serial number you are trying to assign while creating the delivery has already been assigned to another delivery. In this case:

1. Check if the serial number you have assigned to the other delivery is the correct one.

2. If yes, select another serial number for this new delivery.

3. If there are no serial numbers left, ask the concerned dept to create another serial number in IQ01.

Regards

Madhu