cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No account is specified in item 0000001003

Former Member
0 Kudos

No account is specified in item 0000001003.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

To pin point the exact billing item and condition that are causing this error in the

SD/FI interface, try the following: (F5 670)

Set a breakpoint in function rv_accounting_document_create. in SE37

Run report SAPFACC0 for the above invoice SE38

when it stops at the BP, set a watchpoint on XACCIT-POSNR = 0000001003

Save & press F8

When it stops the fields below will show you the real SD item & condition

in the billing document that has the problem assigning and account. You can check the

account determination for the condition afterwards.

Fields to check:

XACCIT-POSNR

XACCIT-POSNR_SD

XACCIT-KSCHL

I hope this helps you further

Kind regards

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your above solution was an absolute bulls eye for one of my problem in account determination.

I am facing another strange problem which is as below

Scenario

Delivery w/o reference to order

Delivery captures pricing accurately.

Post PGI when tried to bill the delivery, the pricing elements are not getting transfered to the biling document (checked in the conditions screen of the billing document).

The copy control is set as per SAP standards. i.e LO (del w/o order type) TO F2 ( Del related billing type)

Even tried ti maually update the condition in the billing doc screen but system gives error " Condition ZPRC is missing in pricing procedure A V"

Please suggest.

Regards,

Sachin

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum before posting such repeated question

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

After saving a billing Doc in SD , the accounting documents are still not created . When i m try to release the document it shows No account is specified in item 0000001003. "Diagnosis: No account was specified for account type "S" in item "0000001003" of the FI/CO document."

I have also check the VKOA . In VKOA all are ok. What is my next step to solve this Error. My FI Consultant says its not his issue. So, Please Friend help me to solv dis Error. Its very urgent.

Thanks,

Rakesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

>

> After saving a billing Doc in SD , the accounting documents are still not created . When i m try to release the document it shows No account is specified in item 0000001003. "Diagnosis: No account was specified for account type "S" in item "0000001003" of the FI/CO document."

>

> I have also check the VKOA . In VKOA all are ok. What is my next step to solve this Error. My FI Consultant says its not his issue. So, Please Friend help me to solv dis Error. Its very urgent.

Hi,

The Issue is with GL account Mapping for document splitting. Account type "S" is used for classification of General Accounts in Document splitting.

The error clearly states that GL account is not assigned to item "1003" of the FI/CO document. Also check the SAP note referred by me. You may find the solution.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear rrrout1,

This might be due to account determination problem. Possibilities are listed please check.

First in material master check account assignment group was maintained or not, if not maintain and repeat the cycle again.or

In VF02 go to header->header->Account assignment group(maintain relevant one with help of F4)

Do the Account determination in VKOA.

Please let me know if you have any further clarification.

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I check VKOA, Material Master, Customer Master and also VF02 - Header - Header. but sir everything is ok, so what is my next step?

Thanks,

Rakesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you getting this in VF01/VF02 ?

This is a FI error. This is not relevant to SD settings (VKOA). You need to discuss with FI consultant.

Please check this Note 1027645 - Message F5670: Account not specified in item X

Hope this helps.

Revert back in case of clarification.

Regards,

Sharan