Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

advise needed regarding special consigment scenario

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need advise how to treat special consigment scenario:

We have issued to customer 10 PC and invoiced 5.

From those 10 are coming return of 8....

How to proceed in this special case to return everything to the plant and create credt for returns only for 5 PC?

Thanks and best regards

L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis Guilhermo,

--You have issued 10 pc -this consignment Issue & billed for 5 pc

--Now the end customer wants to return 8 pc back due to sum damages i.e when goods are returned from your end customer it will be kept at consignee. It will not returned to the Business place.

--First you have to do Normal Return process for 3 pc out of 8 pc

---Second you do the Return process for 5 pc with reference to the Invoice (F2) & do the PGR i.e since you have done the invoice for 5 pc.

--If you want to do the Credit note in VF01 just remove the Credit Memo in Billing Block in Returns Order in VA02.

---If you want to return the goods back then do the Consignment pick for 8 pc to move the goods to the plant from consignee to the consignor.

--Now the end customer is holding 2 pc.

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Edited by: Pradeep Kumar.A on Nov 4, 2011 11:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Luis Guilhermo

As for as consignment returns, the goods will come from the end customer to your consignee if any goods are damaged.

For that credit note will not be created from the business side, it will be taken by your consignee.

Once the goods are returned the goods will be picked by u r business with order type( consignment pick up ) from your consignee.

Thanks &Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

5 PC - Do a Normal return. Follow by Return PO to plant.

3 PC if at customer hub, do a Consignment Pick up. Follow by return PO to plant.

3 PC if alreay GI to customer, do a Consignment Return.Follow by return PO to plant.