cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal error SELECT_ASN_DATA AT_TMSTMP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm building a demo for an SAP EWM system. It's installed on an existing SCM system, and is connected to ECC 6.0.

I've created a PO and Inbound delivery in ERP; this data has been succesfully distributed as Inbound Delivery notification to EWM.

The inbound Delivery and warehouse task have also been created succesfully in EWM.

The issue occurs when I unload the warehouse task. The unloading itself (via /SCWM/UNLOAD) seems to be going fine, but the message back to ERP gets stuck in the inbound queue in ERP. I get a SYSFAIL message, details are:

Internal error SELECT_ASN_DATA AT_TMSTMP

Any idea what is causing this issue?

Thanks & regards,

Oliver

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may want to check [SAP Note 1247701|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1247701] to ensure that you have maintained all the relevant settings.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

S0004240862
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Oliver,

I remember this error when we configured ECC-EWM integration first time. When you are doing unload, it is triggering goods receipt from EWM to ECC and it is failing because of this error. Please check the table V_TVLK_DL and make sure you have entry for EL ( or other delivery type you are using for your inbound delivery).

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Shivaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help!

I checked table V_TVLK_DL, and seemed that there was an incorrect entry for DlvType EL.

I corrected this entry and now the issue is solved.

Answers (0)