cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does XI Adapter (ABAP Proxy) allows multiple LogOn Languages??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I have a doubt like whther we can give multiple logon languages in the XI Receiver Adapter ( ABAP Proxy ).

For example,

I am getting data in "English" - EN , "Russian" - RU , "Japanese" - JA etc. Can I give these all languages as "LogOn Language" while configuring the XI receiver adapter? If so how? else, is there any other option for this.

Thanks,

Anudeep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I don't think it's possible to precise dynamically the logon lanaguage which has to be used in the receiver XI adapter (proxy).

[Help SAP on XI adapter|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/99/115281baba404890d2561617a78409/frameset.htm]

Maybe a solution could be in the mapping to have a rule which determines the receiver (EN, RU,JA) that should receive a message or another one, and then for each receiver to specific a unique CC. So in your case to define three CC (one for each langauge): EN + RU + JA.

Anyway I don't really understand the reason to manage that... The interest of logon language is when we want to write a text. But in SAP you can write a Japan text even if you are log-in in English by specifying the Language Code !

So maybe the solution of your problem, is to send to your proxy the text but also the ISO language code linked to this text, so to do what SAP does in IDoc and BAPI.

regards

Mickael