Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 ERM Configuration

jay_b2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

We are on GRC AC 10 SP 6 ... and configuring Business Role Management (ERM). I have activated all the relevant BC Sets in inst guide (Page 33) and GRAC_ROLE_MGMT_LANDSCAPE.

However, I am not able to find any default configuration for Role Management in SPRO->IMG-> Access Control->Maintain Configuration Settings ... ?

Also, after applying SP6 for GRC AC 10, we get two invalid parameter groups updated in Configuration Settings with group name '0' param ID 2021 and Value 009

Any clue across these problems ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

activating the BC set does not fill any default parameters for any of the tools.

You will need to add them into the list manually.

For your second issue, we have the same effect: Two new invalid parameters 2021 and 2022 are listed with value 009 which have not been there within SP05 and definitely not added manually. Also a complete empty line.

I think this will be a bug/issue with SP06.

Did you report this to SAP?

Regards

Daniela

jay_b2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

>

> activating the BC set does not fill any default parameters for any of the tools.

> You will need to add them into the list manually.

>

OK. I'll put them manually or see if I should go with the default ones.

> For your second issue, we have the same effect: Two new invalid parameters 2021 and 2022 are listed with value 009 which have not been there within SP05 and definitely not added manually. Also a complete empty line.

> I think this will be a bug/issue with SP06.

> Did you report this to SAP?

>

I'm glad that I'm not alone. Yes, I have reported to SAP and expect them to reply by tom.

@Anyone, I am working in the implementation and configuration of GRC AC and would like to share some configuration related issues. Would be glad if someone who has worked on GRC (esp ERM), drop me a mail frm my business card (click my name).

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By activation of BC sets does not mean all the configuration parameter are activated by SAP. For BRM most of the parameters are manually put.

It works fine on SP5 not sure what is the error you are referring to in SP6.

Regards,

Prasad

jay_b2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

> By activation of BC sets does not mean all the configuration parameter are activated by SAP. For BRM most of the parameters are manually put.

Are you sure ? When you navigate to SPRO->IMG-> Access Control->Maintain Configuration Settings ... do you see any parameters under Role management.. were they added manually ?

> It works fine on SP5 not sure what is the error you are referring to in SP6.

>

> Regards,

> Prasad

What I meant is that after applying SP06, you'll see that two parameters are added automatically with parameter group '0' in the configuration settings (SPRO->IMG-> Access Control->Maintain Configuration Settings).

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What am saying is, that even in SP5 those parameters which were present default and not complete you need to add them manually.

Yes am sure.

For the SP6 am not sure but you can delete those and add your relevant parameters for system to behave the way you desire.

Regards,

Prasad

jay_b2
Participant
0 Kudos

> What am saying is, that even in SP5 those parameters which were present default and not complete you need to add them manually.

Thanks for replying.

I agree that the some parameters are configured as default and is not a complete list.. we need to add some manually. however, in my case, I dont see any (default) parameter for Role Management.

Please let me know if that is fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes as long as you can put them manually and they work fine. Yes....

Prasad