cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete PR's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PS gurus,

I have 5 Purchase requisitions generated for same material (they are firmed) & can be seen in MD04.But that material canu2019t be seen in CJ20N. When I check the PRu2019s in edit mode delete option is grayed out (I hope they are created from Project builder).

That PRu2019s has POu2019s, in which PO all line items were deleted.

User wants to delete those PRu2019s.

Let me know if we have SAP note.

Please Help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

gerry_hodgins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Please review note 152571

run report RKANBU01 for the incorrect projects in question.

This will update any incorrect commitments.

Then run report RKACOR04

This corrects problems between the line item table and the total record tables.

Then run CJEN

• This is important to so as database gets updated

Also note

(Reports ZKAOIDE0 & ZKAOIDE1 are contianed in note 100409, they may already be on your system

the reports removes commitments which refer to purchase orders and purchase requistions if they do not exist.)

If there are only 5

you could check the RESB table and set the flag in field XLOEK

• but note, changing the databse directly is NOT ADVISED or supported by SAP

I hope this helps

ger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all PS gurus,

Thanks for your help. My issue was solved.

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you think that its fair on your part not sharing the resolution to group. Hope certainly not.

Otherwise please do not ask for suggestions in future.

Regards,

PSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PS gurus,

I have 5 Purchase requisitions generated for same material (they are firmed) & can be seen in MD04.But that material canu2019t be seen in CJ20N. When I check the PRu2019s in edit mode delete option is grayed out (I hope they are created from Project builder).

That PRu2019s has POu2019s, in which PO all line items were deleted.

User wants to delete those PRu2019s.

Let me know if we have SAP note.

Please Help

Hi There,

First confirm that Purchase requisition were created via CJ20N. Go to ME52N and then check the account assigment tab at item level, if it is assigned to a network activity/Order. If it is created via CJ20N then try to change it via CJ20N for that particular project/projects.

Issue that you are not able to delete the PR's in ME52N could be a security issue or MM config that is not allowing you to delete.. You can consult MM help on this.

Hope it helps!

Singh

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PR's created from CJ20N you cant change through tcode ME52N. This PR will open only in display mode.

In your case you are not able to view the material even though PR is created for the project because user have deleted the material from CJ20n after creating the PR. Standard SAP allow's to delete the assigned material component even thopugh PR is exeist in the syatem. And there is not solution to recove the deleted material componet, If you want to restrict this to happen in future maintain validation via user exit to disallow the material deletion if PR exist.

One thing you can chack by opening PR in ME52N in Quantiy /dates tab check the ckeckbox Close. If this checkbox is in gray mode conult with MM consultant.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

Materials were not added from project as we can't see those materials in CJ20N. But in MD04 we are seeing PRu2019S. But as we are unable to see in ME52N we hope those are created from CJ20N.

Please help.

Thanks

MM

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

IN PR what a/c assignment is there ?

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that you have applied some checks while deleting any line item in PR and this is not allowing you to delete.Take help of your ABAB er for this.

Check the material group and buyer code in PR and then check the same in material master. Data will be different you have to change the Material group and Buyer code as per material master in PR.Once this is done then try to delete the line item in PR

Pls check the below notes Note

603009|

[1411295|

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rasumalla,

The notes you informed donu2019t suit for this issue.

Material group & Buyer Code (purchase group) are same in PR & Material Master.

Please help.

Thanks

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are these PRs generated from the lower level BOM components after MRP run?.

User might have deleted the main component in project builder and subsequently demand for main component goes off. However, you will see the PRs for lower level components still in the system whenever MRP runs in the system.

Go to ME52N and input the PR number which opens the screen, on the lower secton of PR screen on tab "Quantities/Dats" you will field "Closed' and select the box and save it.

Also try this note 100109 (this note is more useful for deletion of PRs which are generated from produciton orders). if those PRs are from Production Order.

Hope this will work for you.

Regards,

PSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PSR,

In Quantities/Dats field "Closed' is grayed out .

Please confirm SAP note number 100109. I am unable to find note on this number.

Thanks & regards

MM

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

please take the help of MM consultant to make this field open.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Here you go with note --

"SAP Note 100409 - Commitment without purchase order or purchase requisition"

Do you have change mode access to CN52N ( not sure what kind of authorizations you have). Please check if not take help from MM consultant as suggested by our friend.

Regards,

PSR