cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modification of Sales Order after Partial Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is a statement, I couldn't completely understand:

"Once partial deliveries have been shipped, you cannot change any quantity or dates in the order. If data changes, the order item has to be rejected and re-entered"

I made an order and went on till the post goods issue. I came back to the order and apparently I can change the quantities as long as it is not less than the delivered and even the pricing procedure too. So I am not sure what this statement is referring to. It is one of the correct answers of an MCQ of a SD Certification.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie,

Lets suppose order qty is 10

PGI done for 4 Qty

When I go to sales order and try to change the qty (what ever it may be, less than 4 qty or more than 10 qty), the system will prompt a warning message stating that "Delivery of 4 EA has already been made for item 000010".

Message no. V4096. Now in OVAH, if I change this message to error status then the statement becomes absolutley true. Not untill that time this statement is true, because we can change the qty's of the material in sls ordr even if PGI has been done for the same.

Regards,

Denish Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

@denish__01 You've made an excellent point. Would you please let me know how could I change a warning into an error?

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Denish__01 has mentioned in his post itself:

Go to T-Code OVAH & against V4 096 maintain "E" (error) instead of "W" (warining).

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr. Jignesh. Seems like in all my queries, its you who gets the final say 😛

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can modify the qty after partial delivery is done. system will display warning message only.

Schedule line confirmed qty also changes according to the changed qty.

I did not understand the statement also.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan