cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File To JDBc Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am doing File to JDBC scenario, i placed source file in source directory and run FTP. but source file does not pick in source directory. i have checked FTP details and as well as source file name and directory, everthing is ok. what might be the problem it is . please sugggest your valuble answer

regards,

alekhya reddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what exception you are getting in file sender channel??

Former Member
0 Kudos

An error occurred while connecting to the FTP server '10.6.160.60:21'. The FTP server returned the following error message: 'com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 Unexpected reply codeAccess denied.'. For details, contact your FTP server vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this error releated to FTP, i think FTP deosnt wrok and first you have check the FTP details in your communication channel.

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alekya,

This Seems to be network Issue,No need to change any Adapter parameters,

Contact the Network ppl and make sure the permissions(777) and FTP settings are Correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanx for your response i solved the issue. file picked from source side in sxmb_moni i got status sucess but for the receciver communication channel i am getting the error like,

' SAPClassNotFoundException: com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver'.

how to resolve this errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error occurs when the drivers for respective database are not installed properly on PI server and also check the JDBC Communication Channel.

Database Connection parameters --- Connection, Username, Password.

i hope it will help you.

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANK FOR SUPPORTING ME

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Check if the given source file location path and source file name is same in sender CC.

2.Check if the adapter status is active in Sender File CC

3. you need to check the communication channels are locked or not

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

where we can find the lock objects and how to unlock the objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to PI java stack we have one option ADMINISTRATIOn top of the page just click on that on escreen will aprear there you can find lock objects.

regards,

ganesh.