cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change or add header text in delivery after Post Goods Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. After we upgraded to EHP5 the posibility to change or add header text in the delivery disapered. Now it's not modifiable. Anyone who nows how to change it again so I can change or add the header text in the delivery again?

Edited by: Stig Gjevikhaug on Nov 4, 2011 2:09 PM

Edited by: Stig Gjevikhaug on Nov 4, 2011 2:27 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jack_thelen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Stig,

We have the same issue here, business requirements cause us to communicate info to Billing after PGI on these texts. Have you found any solution to this?

--Jack

jack_thelen
Explorer
0 Kudos

I got my answer here:

[]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Yes this solves my question. We have to come around this note.

Stig

Former Member
0 Kudos

can any provide different note to address the same issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know After EHP5, SAP has improved and incorporated some better best practices. Once the delivery has been PGId, why there is specific need of adding Header text? dont it be before PGI? as PGI is the main trigger point for many documents for Transfer/Print or Fax.

Thanks -Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

But we still have needs for adding text to the delivery after the PGI. We are using documents who are using theese texts after the PGI has been done. So my question is still if there are any method to be able to add header text to the delivery after the PGI has been done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this is a text that can be added programmatically, you may try using user exit userexit_save_document of include MV50AFZ1 or BADI LE_SHP_GOODSMOVEMENT that is used in delivery processing during save. You can use field xvbup-wbsta for PGI status checking and function save_text to update the header texts.

Though, I agree with the earlier poster than any changes you want to make to delivery document should be prior to PGI.