Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billling Output-excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

let me explain the issue,

i created commercial invoice and created excise invoice also, then i tried to see print preview of commercial invoice through VF02 and selected billing document menu then selected ISSUE OUTPUT TO. My output type showing very properly here then i selected the output type and clicked on PRINT PREVIEW Button the following error are showing "EXCISE INVOICE NOT FOUND"

But I am able to open the commercial invoice through vf02 and vf03 and excise invoice J1IIN. this issue is happening only one document.

As i havent done the utilization ,i try to find the excise invoice number through J2IUN but i am not able to find the particular excise invoice

then i try with SE11, J_1IEXCHDR, where i could find the excise invoice.

Thanks

Shibu Chandran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this you need to assign output type J1I0 in Billing output V10000 in T.code: NACE and maintain records inVV31 for J1I0.

For those documents already created go to change mode and assign the outputs in VF02 from Go To> Header> Output.

Hope thsi helps.

Revert for any clarifications.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

we have already created an OUTPUT TYPE ZINV and assigned to V10000 and maintained condition record VV31 also , the issue is arising only one commercial invoice and excise invoice.

rest of the all the commercial invoice can be seen through our output type ZINV and rest of the all excise invoice number can be seen through J2IUN for utilization

we are not able to see output of particular commercial invoice and are not able to see the excise invoice number in DISPLAY PENDING INVOICES in J2IUN. but still we can open the excise invoice through J1IIN

thanks

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the change mode of Commercial invoice VF02 from there

Go to> Header> Output

In the dialog box maintian the output types for commercial invoice and excise invoice manually medium and press enter.

Select the line item and press Communication method button

Maintain Logical destination, Number of messages, Tick Print immediately/ Release after output (as required) Select SAP coverpage as "Print"

Come back and save.

Then you can see the output .

Check and revert,

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

i checked the excise invoice number thoroughly and noticed that status of the excise invoice number are IN PROCESS. i hope this may be the reason "EXCISE INVOICE NOT FOUND " error is generating while doing the issue on output to of billing

could you please let me know, how can we make status of excise invoice number "COMPLETED"

thanks

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not think the reason is about the status J_1IEXCHDR- STATUS of the document. It is set internally by the system. If there are subsequent documents like ARE are yet to be created then the status is shown as" in process". Once the subsequent document is creted then the status will change to C = completed. This field cannot control the output of the invoice.

If this is a export excise invoice then complete the ARE document and check. Otherwise

As suggested by me change in VF02 ,

please check and confirm.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

this is my assumption that if the status become COMPLETED , the issue will be resolved.

May i know how can we change the status from IN PROCESS to COMPLETED?

we are able to open the created excise invoice but we cant find for Utilization

Thanks

Shibu

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shibu

Please check weather Print immediately has been checked or not in the the output type communication method details.Also check in the output type details how it has been checked. through background job Release Immediately after output etc.. So make sure that in the output type Release immediately is used or not.Also check in VF02->output type details click on analysis and check what it is showing

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

i checked the communication method , where properly maintained as you said.

i spoke to our ABAPER, he is claiming that as excise invoice status are showing as IN PROCESS instead of COMPLETED.

i checked other excise invoice also through SE11, rest of the all excise invoices status are showing as COMPLETED except this. status COMPLETED excise invoices output are showing through VF02.

Could you please let me know how can i make the COMPLETED status from IN PROCESS Status.

Thanks

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

i found the same output error in dev server as i didnt create excise invoice for the a commercial invoice. then i tried the same after creation of excise invoice. Output is generated very properly.

i trust , the issue will be resolved if our status of excise invoice become COMPLETED.

can i try with canceling the excise invoice and recreate the same?

Thanks

Shibu

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shibu

Please select the output type and in the output type go to Default values tab and check what is the dispatch time maintained.In the Dispatch Time maintain the option Send Immediately(When Saving the Application).Also check in the output type details in Time tab wheather any option has been checked.If any option has been checked then uncheck those boxes and then check wheather it is working or not.Also check wheather Output timing program has been assigned in the Time tab in output type details.

Regards

Srinath

Answers (0)