cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS Doubts urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a problem in running a scenario of CS. My scenario the is a machinery which consists of components and warranty was for only some few sub components.

Ex:

Taking consideration into a Mobile phone, the company is giving warranty for only battery. I do i classify it?

Is this the order to create and please suggest me the way to create. That will be very much helpful to me.

1)Material creation

2)characteristics and class assignment to material

3)Creating contract and (assigning serial no to the line item in sales order at technical objects in extras tab)

4)Taking reference of contract i will create sale order and deliver the material and billing it.

5)After some period if the machine had got a problem we will create a service notification based upon the customer explanation.

6) Technician will go to customer site and analyze the problem and prepare the quotation of the repaired part.

7) After the confirmation from customer about quotation we will generate work order.

😎 Receipt of return material and raise of work completion order.

9)Billing wrt order.

While delivering how can we say that the warranty will starts on that day and warranty finishes on the particular day.

Similarly, while taking the mobile phone example into consideration how can i get an msg that there is a "warranty for battery".

Is there any functionality for creating BOM and assigning equipment for that.

Please send the contact no so that i can contact you immediately.

Kindly help me in solving the issue in a greater time.

With Regards,

C Chaitanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One of the definitions of insanity is repeatedly performing the same action expecting a different outcome. You've posted this question twice before, and it's been locked. You've been told:

Please don't use -urgent- in you query.

Use a proper subject.

Don't ask for contact numbers.

Read the rules before posting again.

Thread locked. Again.