Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see DTR configuration in NWDS

former_member187658
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created the tracks and imported various sca files etc. in CMS. On NWDS, I am providing the details in the SAP J2EE Engine , under Window -> Preferences. And also when i provide the URL in Development Configuration Pool and ping, it pings successfully.

But when i coem to the DTR Connection Settings under preferences, it gives me DTR not configured.

Can anyone please let me know what step is being missed or whether there are some separate configurations/settings to be done for the same.

Thanks & regards,

Anupreet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Select DTR Perspective in NWDS->Windows->Open Perspective->Design Time Repository.

2. Before logging on to the DTR Server, you should create USER and assign to the Group 'NWDI.Developers' which in turn is assigned to the Role 'NWDI.Developer'. Use the UME to create users and assignment of Roles.

3. With this USER you should be able to logon on to the DTR Server.

Regards,

Srinivasan T

former_member187658
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan

Thank you so much for your help. But there one more small issue. After i login to the DTR, i am not able to see the tracks that i have created in DC perspective -> Local DCs. Though when i check it in DTR perspective, it shows the tracks there.

Also, in the inactive and active views, the created client is not coming. Whereas same is coming when i check through the DTR perspective.

Thanks & regards,

Anupreet

Message was edited by: Anupreet Kaur Chhokar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Define the URL to your NWDI server under Window -> Preferences -> Java Development Infrastructure -> Development Configuration Pool. The format is http://<server>:<port>. Then right-click in the Local DCs view and select Import Configuration...

Message was edited by: Pascal Willemsen

former_member187658
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas and Pascal,

Thanks a lot, i am able to solve the issue with the help of you both.

I'll definitely award the points for your invaluable help.

Thanks & regards,

Anupreet

Answers (0)