SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to determine Active and Final Billed Contracts

former_member199653
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello folks,

I'm coming from the BW side and I seek to understand how Final Billed for an Active Contract is defined. These is two part to this question,

1. How do you define Active Contracts

2. How do you define an Final Billed for an Active Contracts

Can someone here shed some light on this? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Active Contract is created during the process of Move In where the Move Out date is blank on display contract screen.

You can see active contract on display installation (es32 transaction) screen.

You can check the Active contract details for a Installation using "EVER" SAP table.

Final billed contract means a customer has moved out. If you click on "Billing Periods" button on display installation screen you will get all the previous final billed contracts for installation. For Final billed contracts there will be a Move Out date populated on display contract (es22 transaction) screen. You can also check all the Final billed contracts for a Installation using "EVERH" SAP table. For final billed contracts there will be a Final move out Invoice document.

Please let me know if this solves your queries.

Thanks,

Mayuresh

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Active Contract is created during the process of Move In where the Move Out date is blank on display contract screen.

You can see active contract on display installation (es32 transaction) screen.

You can check the Active contract details for a Installation using "EVER" SAP table.

Final billed contract means a customer has moved out. If you click on "Billing Periods" button on display installation screen you will get all the previous final billed contracts for installation. For Final billed contracts there will be a Move Out date populated on display contract (es22 transaction) screen. You can also check all the Final billed contracts for a Installation using "EVERH" SAP table. For final billed contracts there will be a Final move out Invoice document.

Please let me know if this solves your queries.

Thanks,

Mayuresh

0 Kudos

Hello Mayuresh,

Thanks for the detailed information and it was really helpful - full points!

It seems that under transaction ES32 --> Billing Period, the move out date is set to 31.12.9999 but in ES22, the move out date is empty. I think this gives me a good indication that this contract is ACTIVE and NOT FINAL BILLED but i'll double check with the functional consultants.

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check table EVER. If field AUSZDAT (Move Out Date) is less than or equal to system-date, it is finalised account, else it is an active account on that day.

Thanks.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. For Active contracts: Transaction - SE11 - Table EVER - for table contents use the selection criteria GE today's date on field AUSZDAT (move out date). You will get all the active contract for which move out date is in future.

2. To get the moved out contracts in table EVER you have to use the opposite condition - LT today's date on AUSZDAT.

And if you want to know the final billing document for these contracts. Go to table ERCH and for table contents selection use '03' for field ABRVORG (billing transaction). This will give you all the billing documents that are final bills and used for move out scenario. In this table you will also find contract (VERTRAG).

Regards,

Pranav.

0 Kudos

hello there,

is there a simple status flag in ES32 or ES33 which shows me that this contract or installation is a final billed?

How about the fields in the tables? Is there a column with such status?

Edited by: SCHT on Nov 4, 2011 4:54 AM

0 Kudos

Hi,

At the contract level (ES21), you will find a Invoiced check box.

If it is ticked, then it means the contract is final billed and invoiced.

This is coming from EVER-FAKTURIERT.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Two ways:

1. If the contract has moved out for that particular installation - in ES32 main screen there will be no contract number in contract field.

2. In ES32 -> billing period (tab)-> document tab - here you will have all the billing and invoicing documents for that particular installation. If the billing doc is the final billing doc, you will be able to see the same in the description column under document tab.

Regards,

Pranav.