cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP Area in DP : Transfer to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a requirement to forecast at MRP Area location in DP which is easy part. But, would like to transfer it to R/3 so that system can generate PIRs at MRP area level using /SAPAPO/REL_TO_OLTP. Does any one know if this can be achieved without any enhancement ?

Any input will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you did not read my question. We already use complete MRP Area integration for PIR from R/3 to CTM at another place. My question was very specific if standard program to transfer forecast from DP To R/3 is able to populate MRP area level PIR in R/3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Animesh,

Sorry but I do not see any mention of MRP area integration already available in your query.

I did understand your specific query. My view was that since integration is provided for SNP, it is very much possible that the DP integration is also available. Have you tried to release forecast at MRP area level to R/3 using transfer profiles? If yes what was the result?

If you are looking for responses only from people who have actually done this before and not suggestions on how this could be possible, please let know.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

APO supports MRP areas in SNP & PPDS.

For this you should CIF your MRP areas to APO, they are created as individual locations.

There are some restrictions in MRP area level planning but it is possible in SNP & PPDS.

I have not worked on forecasting at MRP area level. but you could try CIFFfing the MRP areas, create DP Location chars with the same name as the Ciffed MRP area location in APO and then try releasing to R/3.

This could work in standard if we are lucky.

Regards,

Ashok