Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with this T-code /AFS/V_RA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I need help in this transaction code (/AFS/V_RA), when I assigned this this T-code into the role along with other T-codes, these t-codes don't bring any org units in this role at all. When I executed this t-code for testing purpose using test ID I saw there are shipping point field and plant field on the page since this role doesn't have org units I can't restrict shipping point or plant by assigning this single role to the test ID.

So I assigned some other roles with this role that was purposed to assign one of the users in production once we go live, right now we are testing our security roles. The other roles that I assigned to this test ID have shipping point and plant org units and I restricted to certain shipping point and plant whatever applicable for our business, however it is not working at all. Its give all the data no matter what shipping point I select or plant I select, when I'm running this T-code.

The issue is I cannot be able to restrict my shipping point or plant even though I forced to bring the shipping point authorization object from (SU24) or I assign other roles with this role. Is there any OSS note or resolution for this? I can't restrict my shipping point and plant by this T-code (/AFS/V_RA). None of the shipping point is working.

I need your help

Thanks in advance

Faisal

1 REPLY 1

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

all checks that are performed must be added to transaction by developers. Just adding records to SU24 won't add additional authorization check. It seems like you need help from developers. Maybe there is BADI or user exit which can be used to perform additional authorization check.

Cheers